Gone are the days of energy spent googling ‘how to improve my credit score’ and jumping between 16 tabs about bill payment, credit card use and how to soothe ~anxiety~.
Introducing the Cleo credit builder card* (yep, you guessed it, a card made specifically to try and help build your credit).
You deserve the best, and now that can look like you doing your damn best to build your credit score while eating McNuggets. Huge.
How DOES it work?
Pretty easily, actually.
- Subscribe to your Cleo Builder subscription and apply for your card.
- Add $$$ to your security deposit.
- Use it like your usual daily plastic (for your grocery run, bills, some quality time with McDonald’s) and put your best foot forward at building your credit score in the process.
- The more you use the card to pay, the more you invest in your credit future.
For the $14.99 Builder subscription you also get…
- Up to a $100 salary advance (for when the month is giving big retrograde energy and so is your landlord).
Cashback – Spend in some of your favorite stores, get a little back.
- An incredibly low risk of debt – you can only spend the money you’ve uploaded so it’s nearly impossible to overspend 👀
- Your up to date credit score, real-time alerts and transaction updates.
- Simple monthly subscription cost… and, you can cancel your subscription anytime (yeah, really).
- Maximum McDoubles enjoyment – keep your weekly (or daily, we see you) routine while you imagine eating takeout in the house your credit score unlocked for you. Bite by bite (...cos that’s how this card works).
*The Cleo Credit Builder Card is issued by WebBank, Member FDIC