Financial Conduct Complaint Policy
Our aim is to offer great products and excellent service, but if you’re not happy with your experience, please let us know so we can try to make it right. You can reach us through chat, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, our U.K customers can write to us at:
Cleo AI Limited
1 Ashely Road
Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2DT
What happens next?
- We will write to you within 5 working days after receiving your complaint to tell you what we have done to resolve the problem, or to acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response.
- If your complaint relates to payment services we aim to issue a final response within 15 business days after receiving your complaint. Should something outside of our control cause a delay, the FCA gives us a maximum of 35 business days.
- For all other types of complaint the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) gives us eight weeks to issue a final response but we will aim to get your complaint resolved well before this deadline.
If you’re not happy with our response:
You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge, within 6 months of receiving our final response if you are dissatisfied with the outcome or if you have not heard from us within the timeframes set out above. Just so you are aware, the Ombudsman will not be able to consider your complaint if:
- What you’re complaining about happened more than six years ago, or (if later) more than three years after you became aware (or ought reasonably to have become aware) that you had cause for complaint.
- You do not refer your complaint to the Ombudsman within six months of the date of our final response letter.
Below are the details of how to contact the Ombudsman:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Free phone: 0800 023 4567
Low-cost phone: 0300 123 9123