We know, you want to be sensible, but try to enjoy being alive. We’re sure you can think of plenty of ways, but here are a few budget-friendly ideas we’ve come up with:
- A movie night with your BFFs
- Grabbing a TooGoodToGo bag (or five) with your fam for a picnic
- A photography trip to a new city
- Using local buy-nothing groups to find craft supplies and sports equipment
- Soak in some culture on free museum days
Another exciting part of sticking to a budget is that you’ll get to save. Yes, really. So you can also save up for things you really want, like those concert tickets.